The only facility in Cairns which has been purpose built for general anaesthetics with modern dental equipment.
A focus on comfort
Our clinic provides treatment for patients unable to tolerate local anaesthetic procedures, alongside general dental check-ups, fillings and cleans. Patients that are often unable to tolerate local anaesthetic procedures include those who need more complex dental surgery (such as wisdom teeth removal and multiple extractions), young children requiring fillings and/or extractions, special needs patients, and those with severe dental phobia and anxiety.
Cairns Dental Anaesthetic Centre is the only purpose-built facility for general anaesthetic dentistry.
- Fully equipped with hospital-grade equipment
- Dedicated oral surgery operating theatre
- Comfortable waiting areas and consultation/treatment rooms
- Members of the Australian Dental Association
- Experienced and highly skilled dentists, surgeons, anaesthetists and nurses
- Friendly customer service
- Comprehensive range of treatments
- Affordable fees well below local hospital rates
- Bulk billed services with the Child Dental Benefit Scheme for eligible patients
Our Specialties & Services
This facility will be of particular interest to patients who don’t have private health insurance, as we are able to offer fees well below those of the local hospitals. Included in the facility is also a hospital
standard operating theatre for oral surgery procedures.
Our dental practice offers a comprehensive range of services including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry & paediatric dentistry. In addition to these services, we also provide root canal treatments, bridges, fillings & implants, as well as veneers, preventative treatments, crowns & more.
As a member of the Australian Dental Association, we pride ourselves on a welcoming environment for all ages.
We have a team of specialists: dental surgeons and dentists, specialized anaesthetists, specialized recovery and surgical nurses in a facility that boasts hospital grade anaesthetic machines and monitors, operating and dental theatre, and recovery rooms. Our specialist anaesthetists are all members of the Cairns Anaesthetic Group and are supported by experienced recovery nurses.