Why trust Cairns Anaesthetic Dental Centre with your dental care?
At Cairns Dental Anaesthetic Centre, we understand that visiting the dentist can be daunting for many people, which is why we take every measure to make your dental experience with us welcoming, comfortable, and gentle.
Our experienced team offer the full range of dental care, including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and paediatric dentistry. We also specialise in dental treatments under general anaesthetic, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you will feel no discomfort during your procedure.
Because we believe quality dental care should be accessible to all, we provide affordable treatment options and easy-to-access premises, including wheelchair accessibility.
From routine dental care to more complex surgical procedures, our team are here to make sure you always have the best oral health.
Is Cairns Dental Anaesthetic Centre right for you?
Our customers trust us to look after all their dental needs, telling us they love the sensitivity, compassion, and efficiency of our team.
We cater for customers throughout Cairns and its surrounding areas, including:
- Families after affordable, friendly family dentistry that’s here for the long term to cater for all their family’s dental needs.
- Customers wanting quality, skilled dental work, with limited wait times and a well-informed dental experience.
- Children or adults with dental phobic or high dental anxiety and a history of dental trauma.
- Teenagers and young adults with complex dental surgery requirements, such as wisdom teeth removal or extractions for orthodontics.
- Individuals needing implants, crowns and bridges or veneers.
- Elderly customers and customers with a disability needing easy-to-access, wheelchair-accessible facilities.
Does the idea of visiting the dentist make you anxious?
Many people have some reservations about going to the dentist. But for some, even the thought of it causes extreme anxiety. The good news is, going to the dentist doesn’t have to be a daunting and stressful thing in your life. Our highly trained and experienced dental team will be with you every step of the way to answer your questions, minimise any anxieties you have and make your experience with us a pleasant one.
Talk to us about your dental concerns today. Call 07 4041 4646
Top-of-the-art facilities, expertise you can trust
At Cairns Dental Anaesthetic Centre, we have one of the few purpose-built facilities for general anaesthetics in Cairns that incorporates hospital-grade anaesthetic machines and monitors, an operating and dental theatre, and specialised recovery rooms.
Our dental team include some of the most experienced dentists, dental surgeons, specialised anaesthetists, and recovery and surgical nurses in Cairns.
We have everything in place to take care of all your dental needs in a welcoming, comfortable, and highly professional environment.