Teeth Whitening Page
Are you self-conscious about discoloured teeth?
A number of factors can result in tooth discolouration. These include:
- Drinking dark fluids (black coffee, red wine, etc.)
- Eating certain foods
- Lifestyle habits
Fortunately, modern dental products make it easier than ever to restore natural whiteness to teeth. Our professionals will apply the most appropriate treatment for your needs, factoring in your medical history and other key concerns. You’ll also receive easy to follow advice to keep your teeth
pearly white in the long term.
Is teeth whitening expensive?
The cost of comprehensive teeth whitening treatments has reduced substantially in recent times. Reviving your dazzling white smile may be more affordable than you think.
Tips for keeping teeth healthy & white
By adopting basic habits, you can improve the chances of your teeth retaining their optimal appearance and function. A few of these habits include:
- Practice good oral hygiene (brush & floss regularly, etc)
- Use toothpaste that is specifically designed for tooth whitening
- Avoid food & drink that result in tooth staining
- Use a straw when drinking stain-causing beverages
- Rinse with water after meals
- Incorporate fruit & vegetables into your diet that naturally whiten your teeth
- Avoid damaging tooth enamel when brushing
Dentist Teeth Whitening vs. DIY Kits
There is a huge variety of home DIY teeth whitening kits available on the market at a variety of different prices. We recommend a professional, teeth whitening solution for the following reasons:
- Better results
- Less time required to get desired results
- Pre-treatment clean will help achieve results
- More cost effective especially with heavily stained teeth
- Less chance of irritation or adverse reactions
- Longer lasting results